Don't you try ;)

Buena Elin Maria Marte Luna
This blog is run by five nail-fanatic girls from Norway. We all went to the same school, studying Chinese, Japanese and Korean. We decided to make this blog simply just for fun, so we hope you enjoy it.
tirsdag 2. august 2011 @ 04:28
2 Comments leave us one?
When I was in China this march, I bought some fake nails for 20yuan. Not only were they cheap, but they were pretty too, and now I regret that I didn't buy more!

I actually bought another pair of fakies, but Im not sure if I have any clear picture of it, I'll post it if I find some clear picture.

I have another really fancy fake nails ready to use, I bought it here in Norway. It was half priced, and I couldnt help myself. I'll post it up, when I have tried it out.



Etiketter:


2 Kommentarer:

Blogger silje sa ...

Aww, how cute! You can always buy more on ebay :D I regret not buying more nail stuff too though.. Haha.

3. august 2011 kl. 11:02  
Blogger Bey ~ sa ...

I knoow, I think Im gonna do that :D heey, lets go back to china and buy some more! :D hihi

13. november 2011 kl. 07:18  

Legg inn en kommentar

{H o m e}


something VERY exciting will be posted here... soon... someday.
Finish the layout
Buy more nail design tools
Learn the chinese word for nail
Learn how to do fimo nail art
Finish watching all kdramas on MDL
Go to China and buy too much supplies
Have a reunion. ♥