Don't you try ;)

Buena Elin Maria Marte Luna
This blog is run by five nail-fanatic girls from Norway. We all went to the same school, studying Chinese, Japanese and Korean. We decided to make this blog simply just for fun, so we hope you enjoy it.
tirsdag 12. juli 2011 @ 13:47
0 Comments leave us one?
It's been a while since I really did my nails with designs. I suddently wanted to try out some designs that I've never tried before. So here are what I've tried out. First one is simple, the second one took a little more time to do.

1. Silver nailpolish with pinkish stripes.
2. Pearly pink base color, black and pinkish to make any dotts and such.

Etiketter:


0 Kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

{H o m e}


something VERY exciting will be posted here... soon... someday.
Finish the layout
Buy more nail design tools
Learn the chinese word for nail
Learn how to do fimo nail art
Finish watching all kdramas on MDL
Go to China and buy too much supplies
Have a reunion. ♥